But there was one problem: I couldn’t cover all the questions you answered.
So, I’m going to hold another live consulting questions webinar this Thursday, 9/27/2012, at 9 p.m. Eastern / 6 p.m. Pacific.
If you’re itching to attend the free webinar, you can click here to register; otherwise, keep reading to find out more.
How this consulting questions webinar will be different
Since I couldn’t cover all the questions you answered last time, I focused on the most common questions people asked:
- How to consult part-time while holding down a full-time job
- How to price your services
- How to create credibility and establish yourself as an expert
- Specific tactics for online marketing and social media
- How to get past your doubts, fears, mental blocks, and build motivation and discipline
- Should you give away your expertise for free?
- How to stand out against other competitors, differentiate yourself, and market your services
Yep, we covered a lot of ground, but I was only able to scratch the surface on those general topics.
So, for Thursday’s webinar, I’m going to answer your specific questions. Even though we all have different specialties and might work in different industries, from IT, research, personal coaching, and more, all consulting businesses are similar, and we can learn something for our own consulting business by seeing how to solve problems in different niches.
If you can’t attend the webinar
If you can’t make Thursday’s webinar, I’ll be recording it and will make it available to you. So, don’t worry, sign up anyway.
How to attend the webinar:
Date: Thursday, 9/19/2012
Time: 9 p.m. Eastern / 6 p.m. Pacific
To register: Click here to register
What you said about last week’s webinar
It’s incredibly inspiring to see you take action and change your life by starting and growing your consulting business. Here’s what some of you said about last week’s webinar:
- That was an awesome webinar, the best spent 90 minutes of my career! I feel very energized now and you answered all my questions and even more. –David K.
- I liked the clarity and certainty of knowledge delivered in the webinar. Especially the approach about to motivation and experimentation. –JC R.
- Thanks for the webinar! I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to more, it feels good to hear from someone who is on a similar path. –Jensen G.
- Biggest benefit: The confidence to embrace consulting! –Shelley
- Thank you again for taking the time to organize the webinar and for providing your insights concerning consulting on your blog. It is great to know that I am not alone in this endeavor of consulting. –James H.
- I thought you gave a great presentation. You sure covered a lot of key areas. Thanks a lot for helping me get back on track. –Robin S.
- The most value I received was listening to the way you approached questions and came up with various solutions quickly and then analyzed those solutions to see if they really did fit the need and were workable. Thanks for the help, thanks for the webinar and thanks for your blog. –Charles C.