The doors are open, plus 2 reader stories on consulting pricing: 1 cringe-worthy, 1 awe-inspiring
Yes, the doors are open on my mini course on consulting pricing. But before I cover all the details below, I wanted to share 2 reader stories, 1 cringe-worthy and 1 awe-inspiring.
Why am I doing this? It’s to show how virtually every one of you (myself included) has made a cringe-worthy consulting mistake, as well as the kind of life-changing results you can create.
First, another cringe-worthy consulting mistake:
John C. said this:
“I met a potential client and the conversation went very well as I was completely on top of the issues being discussed. When the client asked me my billing rate he said, “That’s very reasonable. My other advisers charge at least double that.” The reasons were the usual ones you mention, esteem, fear of rejection and desperation. Also, when you know stuff you tend to under-value it. Cost to me was about $3,000. Not the first or last time I had done it either.”
Consulting pricing is one of the most common questions you ask me.
- You’re afraid you’ll under-charge and lose money or get paid less than minimum wage.
- You’re afraid you’ll lose clients because you’re over-charging.
- You’re afraid you’ll cave if they ask for a discount.
- You’re afraid they’ll say “no” when you tell them your price.
- You aren’t confident discussing pricing with clients.
What would it be worth to you to prevent making blunders that cost you $1,000, $5,000, or $30,000?
Announcing Profit Pricing Formula:
5 days to proven pricing frameworks, without rejection, even if you’ve never gotten a client
After hearing you tell me all the problems you’re struggling with around pricing, I decided to create Profit Pricing Formula.
I’ve designed this course to be concise, actionable, and affordable.
After completing Profit Pricing Formula, you’ll:
- discuss pricing without fear of being shot down
- stop underestimating projects
- stop discounting yourself
- stop waffling with your pricing
- price projects with confidence
- understand WHY you’re afraid of under-pricing or over-pricing, and be able to change your mindset
Profit Pricing Formula: 5 days to proven pricing frameworks, without rejection, even if you’ve never gotten a client:
- has 5 short modules
- you’ll get immediate access to the first module when you join
- each subsequent module will be auto-delivered to you daily
- 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied
Each course module will have:
- theory, so you have a framework to apply to real-world situations
- examples showing the theory and framework in action
- actionable homework that reinforces the lesson
An awe-inspiring reader story:
Take a look at the results Andrew M. emailed me:
Andrew M. got these results from my FREE material. My paid courses contain far more detailed strategies and tactics.
Like all my paid courses, I go into more detail inside Profit Pricing Formula, so you understand not just the theory but how you can put it all into action for your own consulting business.
Yes, even if you don’t have any clients yet.
What would it mean to you if you knew how price with confidence?
Here’s what you said:
- Jeff B.: It would make it possible to make this my full-time job and quit working contractor gigs that bore me to death and way under-utilize my strengths and experience.
- Margaret N.: With more revenue, I could quit my day job, spend more time with family and still help clients with their problems by consulting, which I thoroughly enjoy.
You already know what the benefits are.
Now, it’s time to make a decision.
Profit Pricing Formula is open from now until Wednesday, 9/24/2014, at midnight.
Less than 72 hours.
For this first-ever launch, I’ve priced it so anyone can afford it. When I re-open it (and I don’t know when that’ll be), the price will go up like I’ve done with my other courses.
See you on the inside!